WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows users to send text, doc, media, and files to other WhatsApp user over internet connection through their smartphone or tablets. With more than a billion users all around the world, it has been the most used messenger in comparison to any other messaging app.
WhatsApp comes with many features and upgrades every time with a new update to give users all-new experience of a user interface and to make even better from any other messaging app in the market. Some users are so much busy in one account that they need more than one WhatsApp account in their smartphones and tablets, However, WhatsApp doesn’t allow two accounts in a single phone.
But, there are some methods by which you can be able to use two WhatsApp accounts in one phone. Here below, we have listed three ways through which you can use two WhatsApp accounts on your smartphone or tablet. There are numerous methods to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone and we will be listing the three best as well as easiest methods to do it.
- 1 Methods to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone
- 2 Conclusion
Methods to run two WhatsApp accounts in one phone
Method 1: Run Dual WhatsApp in one Phone using YOWhatsapp
YOWhatsapp is a third party application which is the same as Official WhatsApp, however, it has much more additional features and good interface than the official one. You can use run two WhatsApp account on a single home menu. Even you don’t need to worry about the data and privacy protection because it is a much safer policy than the WhatsApp.
Steps to use
- Download and install the YOWhatsapp APK from any browser
- After installation, launch the app and create a new account with your number
- You have ready to run two accounts on your phone at a time
Method 2: Run multiple WhatsApp accounts using the cloner app in your phone
Using the cloner app, you can not only run the two WhatsApp accounts but can also use them at a time. There are many apps on the google play store but I prefer the parallel space make the two accounts on one phone.
Steps to use
- Download and install the Cloner app (parallel space) on your phone.
- On startup, it will show you the recommended apps to make a clone.
- You have to click on the add button and select the WhatsApp app to make a clone and then make an account with other numbers.
- Now you ready to go with two WhatsApp accounts on a phone.
Method 3: By installing the WhatsApp business app
This is one the easiest method to run two WhatsApp accounts on one phone, as we know that WhatsApp business has been launched for the business entities. However, you don’t know that you can install both WhatsApp and WhatsApp business on your single phone, whether you have any business owning or not.
Steps to use
- Install the app from the google play store
- Open it and create a new account with your other number
- Start using the two account on your single phone
At last, I would say these all three methods were the easiest and the best way to go on. I hope you enjoyed the article reading and found it useful for your queries and thanks for visiting us, have a wonderful day.