Top 5 Best Smartphones Of 2018
The market is flooded with options when it comes to picking the best mobile phones of 2018. It is very tough for the individuals to pick the right option. Check out the list of top 5 best Phones for the year 2018
- 1 List of 5 Best Smartphones of 2018
List of 5 Best Smartphones of 2018
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Among all the best smartphones Samsung Galaxy Note 9 tops the chart. The latest version is released in March 2018 and it has the perfect screen size of 6.2 inches. The build is premium and the camera works exceptionally well even in low light. But the sad part is, battery life it is the biggest disappointment.
Top Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- AMOLED 6.2-inch display is the best among all the top best cell phone, the colour quality is best and the large screen provides the best viewing experience.
- Battery life is better than the previous smaller S9. The current version has 3,500mAh battery but it still needs a lot of improvement.
- When it comes to the best cameras, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is great and the dual-aperture capability is brilliant to capture the perfect snap even in darkness.
- The colour can fade due to overexposure but the power sensors work very well. The overall memory built is also smart and makes it the best choice due to the low noise shots.
If you are looking for a big cell phone with nice features Galaxy S9 Plus is surely for you.
2. Huawei P20 Pro
The latest version of Huawei P20 Pro is released in the month of April this year. The total screen size is 6.1 inch and weight is just 180 grams. This is one of the best mobile phones in 2018 which has got amazing camera with great battery life and also full HD display.
Top Features of Huawei P20 Pro
- The 6.1-inch display is full HD and has a great battery life. It has a screen protector fitted which is the biggest benefit. But, the cell phone lacks colour reproduction.
- The battery life is sturdy and works well for a day and a half when used in moderation.
- The camera is the best and has 3 lenses which are very useful. The overall resolution is sharp due to the image stabilization. In addition to it, the photo optimization is brilliant and has the overall 40 MP sensor. The camera gives the best click even in low light.
- Huawei is not a high-end brand but this smartphone will surely give tough competition to the top brands like Apple and Samsung this is many due to the pocket-friendly price.
3. IPhone X
IPhone X released the iOS 11 in October 2017. The smart phone comes with powerful A11 bionic and 3 GB RAM. The front camera has 7 MP and back camera is 12MP+12MP.
Top features of iPhone X
- The biggest plus point is the screen and powerful in builds.
- The 5.8 inch OLED screen provides high-quality display and is just better than the previous version of iPhone i.e. 8 and 8 Plus. The camera has got everything, the sharpness quality and colour reproduction.
- The battery life of iPhone X is appreciable but not best. If you are a heavy user, the battery won’t stand for even 12 hours.
- The camera is the best part and helps to capture stunning shorts with huge detailing.
- This phone is a true treat but the negative factor is the sky-high prices.
4. LG G7 ThinQ
This impressive model from LG is super thin and has a lightweight of 167 gram. The LG G7 ThinQ model got released in May 2018 and has a screen size of 6.1 inches with 1440 x 3120 resolution. The smartphone offers storage of 64GB/128GB and RAM of 4/6GB. The rear camera is 16 MP and the front camera is 8 MP.
Top features of LG G7 ThinQ
- The boom box speaker is a very interesting feature of LG G7 ThinQ. In addition to it, the design is superb and the camera is excellent. The battery life is less and the performance is not also impressive.
- LG G7 ThinQ screen is not much but the capability is very nice as it delivers full brightness and also offers Dolby Vision playback.
- The overall battery life is not terrible and the smart background keeps the work going.
- If you love to capture pictures, the camera of LG G7 ThinQ will comes handy. You can manage to capture some stellar shots using the brilliant cameras.
- LG G7 ThinQ is a smartly made camera with the impressive package and affordable price.
5. Huawei Mate 10 Pro
This is one of the best phones which offers excellent battery life. A perfect option for a photographic lover. The overall weight is 178 gram and has a screen size of 6 inches. The total resolution is 1080 x 2160 and has a RAM of 6 GB.
Top Features of Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- The Huawei may not be immediately on your wish list but the excellent battery life can attract you the most. It is totally worth checking out if you love to own great precision camera.
- The Full HD screen is nowhere a competition to Galaxy S 9 but still offers great screen to the users.
- The battery is the biggest positive point when it comes to Huawei Mate 10 Pro. It is huge and gives an impressive performance and can be used for a day or two on a stretch from a single charge.
- The rear as well as the front camera offer solid point and shoot facility, you can also work on the manual mode and click excellent pictures and tune it as per your choice.
The smartphone is definitely the best phones but if you are searching for a sturdy option. Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a nice option mainly due to the big screen and excellent battery life.